Welcome!

Welcome to South Lantau and welcome to the new version of the South Lantau Families blog!

There is so much going on around here these days, it's getting hard to keep up. SLF will try to coordinate with tutors, venues and event organizers in the area to keep you all up to date with what's on offer.

If you have a family friendly service to offer or a great event to promote then send us the details.

A community site needs a community, so send in your pictures, updates, links and ideas to share and get involved!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Upcoming Events in Lantau

Photograph courtesy of Bellofoto

Why hello 'der. Long time no see. Not that I've been slacking off, oh no. I've been doing very important....er...stuff. It's complicated.

Anyhoo, lots going on and lots more coming out so check out the Events page for details on the following:

Beer Dash - yep, that time of year again. If you like to drink WHILE you exercise, this is the race for you. Personally I find that I spill my beer if I run with it but perhaps these mad runners also have mad beer balancing skills.

Spring Charity Ball - time for a night out, I think.

Watoto - Concert of Hope. Beautiful choir of children from Uganda. Visit their website to learn more about them.


More great stuff coming up!